Off season: December, January, February, June, July & August.
1 Person = 200+40 US Dollars(40 dollars as surcharge)
2 Person = 200+30 US Dollars/person
3 Person = 200 US Dollars/person
Peak season: March, April, May, September, October & November.
1 Person = 250+40 US Dollars/person
2 Person = 250+30 US Dollars/person
3 Person = 250 US Dollars/person
The cost above is all inclusive and includes
- Tours specified in the itinerary.
- (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Accomodation approved by Govt.
- Tea , Snacks & Mineral water.
- Museum and monument fees.
- Professional Guide.
The cost does not include
- Visa Fee.
- Wire transfer fee for transferring tour payment from your bank to Bhutan.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Drinks and Tipping.
- Transfer and services outside Bhutan.
- Travel insurance.
- Hotel laundry
Within 45 days of the start of the tour program - Free.
Within 1 month - 15% of the rate
Within 14 days - 30% of the rate
Less than 7 days or cancellation without notice - 50% of the rate
After arrival in Bhutan - 100% of the rate
NOTE: 50% Payment is required while confirming the tour. The remaining payment or 100% payment must be made one month prior to the arrival date of the group